- 4 pork souvlaki skewers, 4 oz each
- 8 chicken souvlaki skewers, 4 oz each
- 4 AAA filet mignon souvlaki skewers, 4 oz each
- 2 Atlantic salmon fillets, 7 oz each
- 2 servings of shrimp (16 pieces)
- 10 oz maple barbecue sauce
- 8 oz Greek sauce
- $3.65 per serving
- Our products are frozen.
- Our products are vacuum-packed (except for shrimps, sauces and marinades).
Suggested preparation method
- Chicken or Pork Souvlakis: Reheat on the Barbecue for 8 to 10 minutes over medium heat or in the 200C/400F oven for 15 to 20 minutes. Make sure to cook completely. Complement with our Greek style sauce for a better taste.
- Filet Mignon Souvlakis: Reheat on the barbecue for 8 to 10 minutes over medium heat or in the oven 200C/400F for 10 to 15 minutes. Once cooked, brush with Maple Barbecue Sauce for a better taste.
- Atlantic Salmon: Barbecue on high intensity for about 4 to 9 minutes on each side. Or in the oven at 200C/400F for about 10 to 15 minutes. Once cooked, brush with Maple Barbecue Sauce for a better taste.
All the products in the box are frozen.
- Keep frozen until ready to use.
- Defrost in the refrigerator at 4 degrees.
- Make sure that raw meat does not come into contact with other foods.
- Clean preparation surfaces, including cutting boards and utensils and wash hands after handling raw meat.
- Keep hot food warm.
- Refrigerate immediately or discard leftovers.
- Use a thermometer for cooking.
Chicken or Pork Souvlakis: Salt, pepper, paprika, oregano, garlic powder, mustard, lemon juice, olive oil and vegetable oil.
Filet Mignon Souvlakis: Steak spices, vegetable oil.
Maple Barbecue Sauce: Maple syrup, smoked BBQ (glucose - fructose, water, tomato paste, vinegar, vlakisbrown sugar, natural smoke flavor, salt, modified corn starch, color, dehydrated onion and garlic, mustard flour (water, vinegar, mustard seeds, salt, turmeric, paprika), spices, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate), Ultimate BBQ (water, brown sugar, sugar, vinegar, tomato paste, salt, modified corn starch, spices, seasonings, dehydrated onions, mustard flour (water, vinegar, mustard seeds, salt, turmeric, paprika), hydrolyzed yeast proteins, color (caramel), dehydrated garlic, sodium benzoate, flavor), ketchup (tomato paste (made from fresh, ripe tomatoes), liquid sugar, white vinegar, salt, onion powder, spices, chili sauce (tomato, puree, white vinegar, water, sugar, salt, dehydrated onions, spices, garlic powder), brown sugar, table syrup (sugar/glucose-fructose, glucose, water, brown sugar, salt, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, natural and artificial flavor, caramel color), pepsi, corn starch, soy sauce (water, hydrolyzed soy protein, salt, caramel color, glucose solids, less than 1/10 of 1% sodium benzoate, citric acid), garlic powder, ground cayenne pepper.
Greek sauce: olive oil, vegetable oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, oregano, mustard.